additional reading tokyo hot busty aubrey kate on massage table. european babe gets licked. phim heo angelina valentine tattooed vixen. http://desigirlsfuckvidz.com

📱 Technology🌍 World

France: Girl suffers fatal electric shock after cellphone falls in bath

فرنسا: وفاة فتاة بصدمة كهربائية بعد سقوط هاتفها في حوض الاستحمام

nzherald

A 13-year-old girl in France has died after dropping her cellphone into the bath, causing an electric shock which eventually killed her.

The young teen was initially revived after paramedics rushed to her home in the French city of Macon, the newspaper Le Parisien reported.

The phone had been plugged into a charger at the time it dropped into the water.

She remained in a coma and clung to life for days at the university hospital in Lyon before succumbing to her injuries.

A friend was with her at the time and is being treated for shock,

The young girl’s grieving mother went public with a warning to other teenagers, saying: “This must be a warning to other teenagers, because they all have their phones implanted in their hands, so to speak.”

“We really have to insist: no phones in bathtubs because it can end so dramatically.”

The tragic death echoes that of a 24-year-old Russian woman last year.

Olesya Semenova was found dead by her flatmate at the house they shared in Arkhangelsk, Russia, after she got a massive electric shock while in the bath.

Her flatmate revealed how she discovered Semenova’s lifeless body.

“I screamed, shook her, but she was pale, did not breathe and showed no signs of life,” her flatmate, Daria, told local media.

“I was really scared. When I touched her, I got an electric shock,” she added.

Olesya reportedly had her iPhone plugged into the wall, charging, when it fell in the bath water.

Russian authorities issued a warning following her death, asking people not to use electronic appliances while they are in the bath.

الشرق

توفيت فتاة تبلغ من العمر 13 عاما، في فرنسا بسبب صدمة كهربائية بعدما سقط هاتفها الجوال الذي كان موصولا بالكهرباء لشحنه، في حوض الاستحمام.

وذكرت صحيفة “لوباريزيان” اليوم السبت أن رجال الإنقاذ تمكنوا في البداية من إنعاش الفتاة عقب الحادث الذي وقع في مدينة ماكون.

وظلت الفتاة في غيبوبة لعدة أيام بالمستشفى الجامعي في ليون، قبل أن تفارق الحياة.

وكانت الفتاة لديها صديق في المنزل عند وقوع الحادث، وقد أصيب بصدمة ونقل إلى المستشفى أيضا. وتحقق الجهات المعنية في الملابسات الدقيقة للواقعة.

ومن ناحية أخرى، ناشدت والدة الفتاة المراهقين الآخرين وآباءهم في الصحيفة المحلية قائلة “يجب أن يكون هذا تحذير للمراهقين الآخرين لأن هواتفهم أصبحت وكأنها مزروعة في أيديهم”، بحسب لوباريزيان.

وأضافت: “يجب أن نصر حقا على عدم أخذ الهواتف إلى أحواض الاستحمام لأن الأمر قد ينتهي بشكل مأساوي”.

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

wild fingering with love tunnel fucking.website
free xxx
sextop yaela vonk and kyla.

Back to top button